Wednesday 4 June 2008

I am a blog-a-holic, and my name is....

Dear Me,

I have now spent 2 days trying to get this page up and running, sorry crawling, with help from others, ( thanks to Veronica ) etc, and it feels like i am starting over! it is something that i realise must occur, it hurts me, to start over, i had a vibe going, a good vibe, now it feels like i am a very little fish in a gulf stream, ( Nemo in Finding Nemo ! )

Darcy is a star, a shining star in my world, that never diminishes, or wanes, she never ceases to amaze me, though she is 1 now, she learns a new skill every day, sometimes i wish i could learn a new skill every day, a little something new, to carry with me, to the next day, to aid me in my quest, " what is my quest ?? " life and answers i guess !! Happiness ?? i d o not know. I work to live , not live to work !! that i realise !!

Darcy now sings Miden, Niden Neden, what does this mean, i say to her..... " where is the Niden Neden?? " and she just points in a general 180 degrees range !!! what is is ?? oh well i suppose we well find out in due course !!

more witterings, and thoughts tomorrow i guess, just need to find some people to read this !!

No comments: