Wednesday 14 November 2007

Can I speak to my wife??

Jayne went out on Sunday with her mother, and Darcypops.
Due to my myspace commenting,
I forgot to sterilise bottles
I phoned Jayne at her parents to explain that I would be late

This is how the conversation went…..

ME… “ Hello, Is Jayne there?? “

Jayne’s Mother… “Yes she is….”

BBBBBEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Yep she put the phone down on me !!

I try again,,,,,, bemused

ME “ Hello is Jayne there??”

J.Mother. “Yes she is….. ( Pause ) … You just asked that question “

ME.. “ Yes,……… Can I speak to her ??? “


J.Mother “ Ooh you want to speak to her??? “

( I have only been married to Jayne for 3 years, and seeing her for a further 10 yrs !!!!)

Now I have to ask permission to speak to my wife !! Haha

3 comments:

Veronica Foale said...

Oh that is so something my in-laws would do to me!

Stephen Baker said...

You should speak to my friend Lee, her mother-in-law stories are great.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.