Monday 26 November 2007

i broke the toilet !!

The most embarrassing story….

Maybe of my life
And I choose to share it
With you all!!

Saturday I had Darcy for the day (Jayne had her first proper day on her own) in 6 months,
Shopping and the like in Cardiff.
I had Darcy…
She was good..
I took her down town in her snow suit (no snow yet)
We saw a few people,
Then went up to my in laws for dinner!!
My father in law cooked us dinner, (well me)
Darcy had chicken, she did not like chicken!!
It went everywhere
So anyway, after wards I went to the bathroom, before going back home with Darcy,
I stood up (as you do) only to hear
C.R.A.CCcccccc…..K!!!! (A few more!!!! !!!! ) get the picture?
(Maybe not the picture, unpleasant!!)
I looked down to see the seat had split in TWO, TWO!!!!
Hey I’m a tall guy, but I am average weight, certainly not in the needing to get a re-enforced seat proportions

How do I go into the living room, and explain to my father in law that he needs to get a new toilet seat????? Well…

I entered the lounge….. Sheepishly
Only to see Darcy had been let loose on the newspaper! (She likes the finance section)
It was shredded ALL over the room, with my father in law laughing at her,
(I thought you will not be laughing in a minute!)

So it was a case of eerr Jeff
I think…
Err...
I…
Broke yer toilet seat!!??!!

Look of suspicion... and bewilderment… then a smirk


So he says yeah I know the lamp shade fell on it and cracked it!

“What you knew it was already broke??”

“Yep”.
“That’s ok then??!! “ PPHHEeewww...

“Well not really… I need to get a new seat!””

1 comment:

Stephen Baker said...

Tall!! you are a giant.

That could have been painful.