Monday 26 November 2007

monday

Monday the start of another week
So much anticipation
So much …. Unknown
And all we can think of is about next weekend

Who knows what lies ahead this week?
Who knows what wondrous new skill my daughter will learn?
And inspire me with
Who knows what amazing new tune or band I will stumble across?
Who knows what little thing will stop me in my tracks and make me realise how lucky I am to be married to Jayne
Who knows how many people will read these twitterings…!

I hope it is a good week for you all!!


Well I can answer the tune and band question RIGHT NOW
Later with Jools Holland, had a Spanish band on Manu Chao,
I do not speak Spanish
They rocked
Politik Kills
Great song, I have ordered the album
Check em out if get the chance……..

(Rachel you have a lot to answer for, kind of mine and Jayne’s anniversary last Friday, I got the flowers but did not cook half way there!!) Thanks for the inspiration!!
Pics to follow!!

No comments: