Friday 23 November 2007

Puree food

I need to learn to grab the digital camera quicker!! Darcy has started on solids….
Well I say solids
More like purees...
Apple, banana, chicken + pineapple etc

Last night was apple night!!
Darcy likes apple
BUT she has learned after a while
When she is full, she can pretend to chew
I say chew (no teeth yet, so gums are used!)
That she can spit the food out of the corner of her mouth!!
Sneaky!!
But we are wise to you Darcypops!!

Darcy is getting long!! Jayne is 5 foot 2”; Darcy seems to be half that length after 6 months!! She must take after me!! We may have a basketball player in the making!!

The smile in the morning is still the best though!! She sleeps with her legs in the air, arms behind her head, but when she wakes, smiles at you, it makes it all worth while!!

I must grab that digi camera faster; the camera phone is NOT as good!

No comments: