Monday 19 November 2007

18 little random facts

I thought it was time to bore you all with some more random facts of my life, (before I get tagged by it)
I will not tag anyone, but if those of you who care to read further wish to, then so be tagged!!

1) I’m good at putting duvet covers on (the bed, not me)
2) I like to decorate. But bare foot
3) I was bullied in school, (I got over it, bar the nervous twitch ( no just kidding about the twitch ))
4) Played piano to grade 3
5) I have size 10 ½ feet, I used to be an 11 but they shrunk!
6) Favourite cheese = herb and garlic roulle
7) Jayne and I used to salsa dance (maybe it is time again?)
8) When I was younger I wanted to be an auctioneer
9) When I was younger once, I ate so much pickled red cabbage my pee turned red, and I panicked like mad!
10) In the play off final game when Sheffield Wednesday won promotion to the championship, I jumped into the air when the 4th goal went in, and I nearly fainted! DOH!
11) I was once in a school opera Noah’s flood
12) I love making bruschetta
13) I love San Diego
14) I once attended an indoor course, of how to play golf!
15) The closest I got to making a sports team in school, was 2nd sub on the cricket team
16) I own a lot of scarves
17) I used to sing in a church choir!
18) I try to carve wood

18 random little facts!!

1 comment: