Friday 23 November 2007

more random facts

There’s a vicious tag going around again...

More random facts about yourself… I shall indulge... again.

1) I went to a catholic school. But I am not catholic.
2) As a kid once, I ate loads of sausage rolls in one sitting,, and got an allergic reaction
3) I first started “seeing” my wife Jayne 13 years ago today!
4) When I was 6 I saw the superman double bill at the cinema( in the wrong order) came home caught chickenpox from the scabby cinema,(true), the cinema burned down 2 weeks later !! (true)
5) The first time I had a driving lesson, on a round-a-bout, I had 2 wheels ON the round- a- bout!!
6) Pelvic floor exercises from Jayne’s ante natal classes, now mean I can go 2 days without peeing
7) Ok 6 is not true, but funny!!
8) Whist working in a supermarket, I had 60+cases of fish ordered for delivery in a week, ( the usual order was for about 8 cases)
9) My name is welsh, but I am not welsh, and now I live in Wales!! ??
10) The first competition I ever won was when as a child I had to draw a picture of Prince Charles and Lady Di, for their wedding!! ( I won a mug )


Taggy taggy everyone your it if you wish to name more facts!!

No comments: