Monday 5 November 2007

10 new facts

The baby book arrived from my parents… I chose to share the following new facts that I have learnt about myself… (But not the photos!!)

1) Born at 9.20 pm
2) Dad’s side of the family, my great granddad was called George Renshaw.
3) Birthstone = emerald
4) Gifts at christening. = cutlery (??) Serviette ring and a toy pink elephant (??) (Ele-phont Mr. Frodo!! They’ll never believe it, back in the shire!! )
5) Height at birth = 22”
6) 1st haircut = 15/5/76 (ONE YEAR LATER!!! Come on it was the 70’s but I was no hippy!!! )
7) 1st tooth = 6 months
8) Favourite food at 1 yr = cheese (the love affair had begun!!) Jelly, and potted beef
9) I had a good memory as a young child.
10) I liked dinosaurs with long names!!

1 comment:

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Wow, your first tooth at 6 months!

I want to see the pics! ;-)