Wednesday 7 November 2007

pre-emptive tagging

I have been pre tagged by Stephen who is out.
So I will write mine, in a little pre-emtion…( is that a word)

4 First names of crushes I had…

1) Charlotte,
2) Sally
3) Heidi
4) Sian

4 items of clothing I need to get rid of…

1) A pair of combats that are a size too small
2) A slip on pair of shoes with tassles
3) A Blood Sugar Sex Magic tee-shirt from the chilli peppers ,
I love it, Jayne hates it..
4) a lot of socks with holes in them !!

4 names I’ve been called at one time or another..

1) Gaz Head – Jayne
2) **** - Ex boss at a supermarket ( behind me back probably )
3) Awwwawwawa (dribble) - Darcy
4) Strewth.. Work colleagues at said supermarket

4 professions I secretly want to try..

1) Archaeologist
2) Park Ranger
3) Customs and Excise
4) 1950’s Film set crew.

4 Muscicians I’d want to date..

1) Kylie
2) Candie Payne
3) Katie Melua
4) Shania Twain



4 foods I’d rather throw than eat.

1) Chicken
2) Smoked fish
3) Cider
4) Meat of all kinds


4 things I like to smell…

1) Coffee
2) Fresh bread
3) Petrol
4) Soapy said it… but Darcy’s head ! (she said Amos not darcy’s head )

3 comments:

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Agh, clothing #3: don't throw that away!!!

Veronica Foale said...

A pair of shoes with tassles??? Oookay...

and smelling their head never gets old I don't think.

Stephen Baker said...

I see we will have to fight over Shania.