Tuesday 23 October 2007

Quest...

Today’s quest is to find a book that Darcy can not do without!!! (We have .. Err... er... ahem. Hhmm... Lost it! (Whispers quietly, so she can not hear!!) )


Let me introduce you to some of my friends!!! Who we hope will aid us in our mighty quest..



IMG_1596



Firstly, this is Star!
Super Power = Plays twinkle twinkle little star (an under valued talent in today’s society!)


Next

IMG_1595


Name = Elephant
Super power = Pull the cord on my back and I will slightly vibrate and rise in the air, when hung from my baby gym! (An overlooked talent I feel)


Next

IMG_1598



Name = Duck (Deerrr !!)
Super power = Err Attitude, Yellowness, Squeak when pressed sometimes, though if in water, I may sink (not so useful a talent eh??!)


Quest….


To find “Fuzzy Bee” Book ( small padded book of Darcy’s, showing creatures, including the famous, though shy, Beetle bug with shiny blue wings, which has the power to make the reader stare at, quietly, for ages and ages, gasping in awe of it’s beauty, and err… shininess !! )


LET THE QUEST BEGIN!!!

2 comments:

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Hahaha, I hope your companions and you will have much luck on your quest to find the book which will soothe the hungry beast! ;-)

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

PS: It's about time you left a comment on my Sarcastic Mom site instead of the myspace one! ;-P