Friday 1 August 2008

Early to bed, early to rise !

Jayne, took her parents to see Mamma Mia the film last night .
I declined

I had charge of Darcy
she was great, but i stuffed up BIG time.
We read a book, watched some fish dvd, In the Night Garden too !!
Darcy was getting tired, so i bathed her, fed her milk, and she fell asleep ! great !

NO!!! not great, I had got the hours mixed up !
because darcy went to bed an hour early she was up at4am wanting to play.!, shouting "nose" "nose " "nose, and poking me on the nose !! to which I poked her back, finally she went back to sleep at 5.30, and i managed to get her back into her cot !!

phew !!

2 comments:

Stephen Baker said...

At least you didn't have to watch Mamma Mia!!!!

Birdie said...

wow at this stage that seems like a far away life to me now that mine are 12 & 9. Awww, what a fun age.