Wednesday 22 October 2008

Can toddlers really make up names for toys !??

My daughter astounds me !!

This is no great shakes to people that know me, I am astounded by the things she does everyday, she is learning colours, new words dailly, and can count to 10, ( though the concept of 1 - 10 she hasn't grasped yet !! )

At the age of about 11 months she named one of her dolls Nidan Naden, why I can not tell you, i have no idea....... The name is nothing like any other bname she knows, or watches on the telly, if fact she gets bored of telly really easily !!

Now she has named a toy pig that she has in the bath !! Kinga !!! Why Kinga !!! again this is nothing like any name she has heard, or seen !! I thought a toddlers concpets of imagination are not supposed to be that developed by 17 months??

keep going Darcy , keep learning, put yer dad to shame in the clever stakes, be as clever as you can, learn as much and as fast as you can, !

No comments: