Tuesday 14 October 2008

The sweet sounds of Marvin Gaye !

When ever I reach for a Cd to play , Somehow I always keep overlooking Marvin !!

Why, I guess because it is always too fashionable to reach for something new and untried, or something in the charts !

But the truth is that Marvin Gaye is like putting on a comfy pair of slippers !! only One size suits all !!, and never fails to impress.

when i was a kid i hated Motown, but as I get older i love Motown, there is something that is soothing, yet the lyrics mean SOMETHING ! I am writing blogs in work at 7.50, with Mr Gaye on the cd player, it doesn't come much better sometimes ...

By the way " you are everything is the current track " classic !

Go dust off some Motown !!

1 comment:

Stephen Baker said...

Can you listen to Abraham, Martin And John without crying?