Monday 29 October 2007

indication for the nation

Is it really too much to ask??? well is it ???
Is it really too hard just to move a finger and flick the indicator stem on the steering column ?? Friday night is hell on the roads, Yes we all want to get home quickly, but lets have a bit of common sense !!
Last friday i nearly saw a couple of crashes... and followed 1 car for 2 miles around 3 roundabouts , and not one indictor !! Come on !!
I travel on a road twice a day known as "the road of the Heads " because of the accidents, people are more inclined to move, signal mirrors, rather than the traditional mirror signal move !!
Is getting home 2 minutes early, worth the risk??

2 comments:

Stephen Baker said...

I tell you what is just as bad is people doing 40 mph on a 60 mph. I'm not asking you to speed, just do the limit. I managed to keep this rant short.

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

I'm always beating John upside the head while he's driving b/c he doesn't use his clicker every time.

I guess beating the driver doesn't help with safety issues, though, does it?