Friday 2 November 2007

baby info...

Heads UP!!! Woop Woop… 100 blogs notched…

Due to my new found inquisitiveness about my family I aim to break the male mould and find out the truth about my past.

So in a quick random phone call home, I retrieved these little nuggets of gold…

1) Weight at birth = 10lbs 12 onze
2) Nickname = Kojak (in hospital) I was taken to the baby care ward, where I was the biggest baby in there, and also I had no hair!
3) Walk or talk first = Walk at 11 months
4) Name if I had been a girl = Catherine Lucy
5) Hair colour at birth = ( see number 2)
6) Favourite toy = a toy lamb.
7) Bottle or breast. = Bottle, though not through choice, that was dictated by the hospital!
8) First memory = Being told at the age of 3 yrs, that I was going to get a baby sister!!!
9) One of my favourite things as a kid = my superman duvet cover set!
10) Stupidest thing I did as a kid. = drank a whole pint of undiluted orange juice… DOH!!!

My mother is sending a book of baby facts for me, so expect more gems next week.

The truth is out there! ……

4 comments:

Stephen Baker said...

From this day forth you will be called Catherine Lucy.

Anonymous said...

10 POUNDS! HOLY CRAP! Please, someone, saint this woman immediately! There's a fantastic line from SNL's Weekend Update. Tina Fey said, "Well, this Sunday is Mothers' Day, so it's time to thank the woman who pushed you out of her vagina by taking her out for pancakes." Ah ha ha!

Veronica Foale said...

Silly question but why is drinking undiluted orange juice bad?

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Very cool, Gareth! :-)